Thanks for checking out your customer portal! The portal is designed to better serve you and allow for you to see your account details, invoices, pay bills online and request additional services 24/7.
To enroll your account please follow the instructions below:
- Under the "Sign In" section on the right side of the screen click the "Create New Account" button
- At this point, you'll need to enter your customer #, Street # (do not enter your street, just your house #), Zip code and then the email you wish to use to access your account
- You'll need to access your email that you registered with (used above in #2). You should receive a confirmation email from email@example.com, sometimes this email can take a couple of minutes to receive, make sure to check your spam. Click the link in this email and you’ll be redirected to finish your registration.
- From the email you received above, create a password for your account. You should be redirected to your newly created customer portal page. (If you're not redirected you'll need to go back to the "my account" tab on our webpage and sign in from there using your email and newly created password.)
- If you have multiple accounts with us you can enroll all of your accounts under one login, please follow the steps below:
- Once logged in to your customer portal click "My account" in the top right corner
- click "Manage Properties". This will bring you to a manage properties page
- Click "Add Property" to add additional accounts
If you have any questions about your account or services we provide to you please feel free to reach out to us 513-247-0030.
The Sure Thing Team!